Thursday, April 8, 2010

Personal updates

Cee and Lida- Saw Narong on the trail and he said hello He still looked good but gained a little wait I miss you girls

Lauren( my oldest daughter)- I hope you have a great time in Boston. Lauren just got accepted to NYU in the fall so she is up celebrating with her BU friends. She will be 23 years old on Sat.Love you Dad

Leah I will call you tomorrow Love you dad

Ashley- Great work on the 14 1/2 miles Keep it going. Hope GE is better and did well on her test Love you Steve

To All Heil Trailer Thanks for the support. I hope you guys have a great week in Strategy next week.

K bee and K Nui I hope you guys have a great trip to Korea.

Mom and Dad take care and love u

To all the followers Thanks for the comments and the support. Life will be getting a little tougher as we continue to rise.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mister!
    I just found your blog and I am looking forward to following your journey. I am sure that our adventures at Alta helped prepare you for your climb!
    Be safe,
    Clay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve,
    I look forward to watching you climb the mountain. Be safe and I hope to get to talk to you about the trip when you get back.
    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank. You steve your blog enjoy me every morning before my work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Steve
    I'm totally envious.............I know what you are looking at every morning you get up and look outside!!! HUGE hugs to all our Sherpa friends when you run into them along the trail please. Thinking about where you are brings a big smile to our faces - See and I are thinking of you daily!!!! Keep drinking mega water!!!

    ReplyDelete