Thursday, April 8, 2010

Personal updates

Philippe got your message glad you were able to log on Looking forward to meeting your Sherpa friend at base camp Give my regards to Veronique thanks for your support


David heard you had a grilling party( Not planned) Hated I miss it still remember those days at Scott's pool but have done that myself when the door was left open would love to have some of it up here with me instead of the yak meet I am eating

Danny got word of your email to Jim. Martin and I wish you were here too. Wearing the orange Nike shirt in your memory

Jenny hope you have great Friday and a good weekend at the beach Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Leah u sounded good hope you have a great weekend

Lauren I hope you are doing well and getting ready for the big day I miss being with you.

Mom and Dad glad you made it to Vicksburg ok. Tell Pinky and Lois Jane I said hello and I miss them also

Ashley and Laurie I hope you have a safe trip to Key west be careful and travel safely.

Clay I hope it doesn't get that bad. That day was surly one we will always remember.

Some of you might be wondering who is Toffee( The dog)? Toffee is Martin's dog who walks with us when i go and visit him in Brisbane. He takes on "Hell"s Hill" with a lot less effort then Martin and I but is always gracious when he makes it to the top ahead of us. Ann, Martin's lovely wife, is doing the translation for Toffee so enjoy as he is a special dog.

2 comments:

  1. Hey uncle Steve!! Hope all is well, look forward to following you. Be safe and I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are headed to the airport to pick up alex and then everyone will be here for the big day tomorrow. get some sleep! have you started the book?

    ReplyDelete