Sunday, April 11, 2010

Personal

Little Leah- I thought about you so much this morning as I was litening to my 2 favorite songs "Mountain of God" and "Sing a Song" by 3rd Day. I can't help but know God knew what he was doing when he put you in my life to make me a better person and better father. I love you Leah and I hope you have great day and listen to the songs. It sure brings tears to my eyes as I think of those early days at Catherdral church


Lauren- I heard about Alex's ID issue I hope you guys were still able to have a good time I love you and I hope you enjoy you last few day in B town we talked to a few Red Sox fans yesterday


Mom and Dan travel safe home from Missippi

7 comments:

  1. Hello Steve, you sounded so good this morning and glad you got your very special necklace. What a special blessing that is to take with you to the TOP! I will take care of the other necklace here in Tennessee. I missed you in Key West and you were thought of everyday! Thank you for all your kindness. Please keep that great attitude and take care of sweet Steve. You are very dear to many people and have lots of great cheerleaders on your side! Lots of Love, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. my birthday was amazing. i had 15 of my closest friends with me so it didnt matter what we did. everyone thinks you are a crazy man is praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve Glenn Hambo from Oz here mate, thinking of you and very proud of you, one foot foward at a time and it will not be long before you are standing on top of the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steve
    Following your progress, Connie and I keep you in our prayers so you can achieve your dream be safe.
    I have one request. When you get to the summit shout something in that LOWER LA LINGO I am sure the Gods of the mountain have never heard a Sourthern boy speak take care and be safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Steve,
    We were talking about where you are and at what altitude now. I cant imagine how hard it is to breathe at 14,000 much less more than 30,000. Keep up the good work and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steve
    You are an inspiration to us all!!!! Hang in there - sounds like you are doing great - keep trekking with that wonderful spirit. I know you are holding that special blessing from the Lama Geshe close to your heart - thinking of you, where you are and where you are heading daily!!
    ENJOY the journey

    ReplyDelete