Saturday, April 10, 2010

Personal updates

Peter I looked at Ama Dablam all day and couldn't help but think of you I hope you and Sharon are doing well with the kids and dogs

Ashley I hope you guys have a great day at the wedding wish I was in Key West with you guys.

K Bee and K Nui I hope all is good in KOrea and you are finding your shopping markets

Jenny Did you like the comments by the "Fat Guy" He is loving it.He is looking forward to meeting you one day.

Leah and Caroline have a great weekend and be good.

1 comment:

  1. Steve - BEEG hello from SEE and I!!! Sounds like you have alot going thru your mind - thanx for sharing so much of your journey with all of us. Ama Dablam - what a fabulous view - must say its one of my favourite mountain views on the planet. I'm sure she is giving you lots of strength, spirit and energy for the trek forward. Glad to hear you are feeling great physically. How are the Mo Mo's??? Any pop tarts in your luggage???
    Stay safe!!! Thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete